Students wishing to attend ISB should register online and submit it at least 2 months before the programme begins. The application form should be accompanied by the student’s most recent transcripts and proof of English competence.
- Entrance requirements: All students taking courses at ISB must have completed at least two semesters of undergraduate university level studies in a business related area.
- English level required: Council of Europe Framework level B2+, equivalent to IELTS level 5.5.
The fee for a semester abroad with ISB is €2,500 with discounts for groups of students attending from partner institutions.
12 September – 16 December 2016
24 – 28 October – Mid-term exams
31 October – 4 November – Mid-term break
23 January – 28 April 2017
6 – 10 March – Mid-term exams
13 – 17 March – Mid-term break
Students who hold an EU or EEA passport / identity card do not require a visa to study in Ireland. Students are also eligible to work provided they obtain a PPS number.
Students from other jurisdictions should contact their local Irish embassy or consulate office to make a visa application at least three months before the start of the programme. A letter of acceptance from ISB is required to apply for a visa.
US students do not require a visa but will need to register with the Immigration Authorities once in Ireland. There is a charge of €300 to register. US students cannot work during their studies in Dublin.
- Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
- Citizen’s Information – Visa Requirements
- Citizen’s Information – Student Visas